Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Zoo Atlanta 10-10-2008

So we the kids and I went to the Zoo on the 10th. (I know it has been a while since I updated I am sorry it has been a little busy) We went with the MOMS Club. It was a lot of fun and kids really loved it. Alex when we first got there wanted to go see an elephant so he could ride it. lol We looked at Elephants, tigers (and cubs), Giraffes, pigs, rhinos, gorillas, monkeys, dragons, lizards, snakes, turtles, naked mole rats, and of course pandas and baby pandas. Alex's favorite had to be the gorillas we stood there are watched them for the longest time. We also rode the animal train and rode the Merry-go-round which seemed to Abby's favorite thing. I have never seen her laugh so much! It was just a really great and wonderful day!!!




Here are the pictures...


No comments: