Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Much love to the blog

Ok so I am going to try this again. It has been very hard for me to post on this blog because of the pain that it has held. However the pain that it has held is my past and that has made me the person that I am today. I am a much stronger and loving person because of the many things that my family has endured.

Lots of things have happened since I last spoke with you all in November. You know all the regular Thanksgiving and Christmas stuff and the beginning of a new year! We have been blessed so much met new babies, found out more babies are coming, celebrating wonderful occasions, and now it is the time of the year where we start working toward celebrating more birthdays.

The Monkey Man will be 6 this year! Wow where has time gone!?! We are less than a month away and you know what that means! Little Peanut will be 3 right around the corner. Wow time flys when you are having fun!

Thanks for sticking with me those who have hung in there waiting on another post. More are coming. Look forward to some new things! Can't wait to show you what I am working on!

Many Blessings!

C

No comments: