Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lots of Thoughts

More or less my ramblings of today is just because I needed to get the feelings out before I exploded. Hope you are all doing well and very sorry that I have not written this week but Camp is crazy and I have been seriously going to be at 8 every night. God is so good. We have an awesome group of kids this year at camp and what usually takes up a week and half we did in four days. The kids are already up on the stage with the set done blocking the play. I just can't express how great this group of kids are, they are helpful and kind and just join all together as a group. It is amazing and makes all the hard work VERY worth it!



Anyways on with today's post...So I have been thinking lately about some of the people in my life. Some good, some bad. I have decided that I need a detox and need to focus on the things that really matter. I need to focus on God and serving him the way that I should be serving and I need to focus on my family and doing the right things for them. So we are going to go back to the basics and live a life with us and just cut the bad things out of our lives.

I wish that friends that I thought were friends would walk the walk that they talk but alas they don't and keep falling back into the same patterns that they previously have shown. So instead of dwelling on it and causing more pain in my life I am going to let it go and walk away.

You know let go and let God. Until tomorrow!

C

No comments: