Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Today's Post is brought to you by Ingles, Blockbuster, and McDonalds

This morning we went to Ingles to get our triple coupon on. I got lots of coffee creamer including a money maker on powdered creamer. Spent 13.08 and saved 13.81. Not as good as I had hoped but still ok. I also found Sunday Papers still there. :) Which is a good thing since I forgot to grab some on Sunday.

After the fun trip to the grocery store with both kids we went to blockbuster to go get some movies since we are stuck at home today. Alex is sick. We got 3 movies, 2 cokes, 2 popcorns, and 2 boxes of candy for 6.18. I love having the Total Access for Blockbuster. We get all the movies that we want and special deals for 15 buck a month.

After all the good deals I needed some coffee to get me through the rest of the day so the stop on the way home was through the McDonald's Drive Thru to find that the Frappies were A Buck this week! Nice yet another deal!

Off to do laundry, clean the house, then snuggle up with the babies and watch some movies.

No comments: