Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lil' Momma knows how to melt my heart

So today started out kinda rough when I found Lil' Momma in the corner of the hallway stuffing glue up her nose. Thankfully, it was the purple glue so it was easy to clean up and get out of her nose. I thought WONDERFUL! Is this going to be my day. Thankfully it wasn't. :) We had a good day after that. Breakfast together then lunch together then naps together. After Lil' Momma woke up from her nap she was in a lap sitting kinda mood, which was great because most of the time she is not a cuddle bug and wants to be left alone. Althought it did not last very long, it was nice having her sit in my lap for a bit.

She went to play and I went on with the DVR show that I was watching when all of a sudden she turned around from what she was doing and ran straight for me. She threw her arms around me and says, "I wub you, Mamda." I mean how much better than that could being a mommy be.

No comments: