Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankful Thursday

WOW! I have so much to be thankful for right now. I love my family! I love my friends! I love that it is Thursday and tomorrow is Friday and that start Spring Break! I love my church family! I love my God and he loves me!

In a world where there is so much to worry about there is a time in your life and my life that we just have to list it sometimes and just be thankful about life. My family is awesome! I have the best family ever! Big Daddy couldn't be any better, he has to be the best hubby ever. He is so kind and compassionate and holds to much love for me and our children. We have the best children ever also! Monkey Head is just so smart and loving and just growing up so fast! Lil' Momma is so funny and wonderful and just lights up our day. How could we not love our life.

I also have the best friends that call for coffee or just to check on me if I seem like I am having a bad day. Nothing like getting a phone call because of a Facebook post. They are always there for me. I could name them all by name but I am so lucky to have so many and those that I love so much know who they are. ;)

Tomorrow is Friday and the last day before Spring Break so guess where I will be all day long. If you guessed the school you got it right. It will be a full day of fun activities, dances, and egg hunts and a fun day! But after that and our 1/2 way busy weekend we will make our way to the beach! We can not wait it will be our first family vacation!!! Don't worry there will be lots of pictures!

Most of all I am thankful that I have a wonderful church family to help me in my spiritual walk and that Jesus is my Savior! Thank you God for sending your son to walk this Earth and show us how to do it. Thank you Jesus for giving your life to save mine! How awesome is that when we are celebrating his final days that tomorrow Good Friday he died and was buried but the grave could not hold him because he rose again and now sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty and one day he will come again. Thank you God for my life!

Until tomorrow!

C

No comments: