Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Me vs the Mall

So yesterday I wadged a war on the Mall. The mission was to find the kids shoes, a dress for Easter, and the worst thing ever...a bathing suit. I HATE shopping for myself. I am not as small as I use to be prekids so it is hard to shop for myself because I see the sizes just going up and up and up and it just makes me feel so bad. I know that I need to lose A LOT of weight but I don't need it shoved in my face by clothes shopping therefore I hate doing it and don't usually do it.

Anyways...So I started out and got to the first destination, Kohls at about 10 am. I stayed there for about 20 mins and left empty handed and without a even trying on anything. Next was Ross and it went a lot better than Kohls. I found several dresses to try on and even a few dozen dresses. Although I found a really cute beach dress, no such luck on the Easter Dress. Off to the mall for more torture after that. No luck at most of the stores there. I did find a cute dress at Old Navy that would work but I was still not happy with so I decided to keep looking but it was time to go pick up Monkey Head from school.

I had to meet a friend to give her a bag of clothes and she suggested the Cato and even went with me. It was amazing!!! I found the most perfect skirt and found a great green shirt to go with it! So it was FINALLY a success! Next to Walmart and to look for a bathing suit which I found and did not bother to try on. So I thought that I had success but after trying it on last night I decided that it might be a little too umm....risky. I mean WHOA BOOBAGE!!! Jon liked it but I am not sure that it will be beach worthy. lol So I am off again today to try again....as soon as Lil'Momma wakes up from her nap.

Oh well....Until tomorrow.

Christina

No comments: