Thursday, March 25, 2010

Twilight/New Moon

This is come to no suprise to most of you that I am a HUGE Twilight Fan! I mean we went out at Midnight to get New Moon just last week with all the teenagers. I think that I could not have heard "like" one more time without smacking one of them but hey that's a different story and not where I was going with this blog.

Anyways...So today Whitney came over and we had a Twilight Marathon. We watched both of the movies and it was a lot of fun we talked about it and made a little fun of it all but I think the funniest thing is that I can no longer watch Twilight without thinking about the Spoof that Saturday Night Live did with Taylor Swift. I just can't do it lol I just makes me laugh every time! lol

Here it is...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/digital-short-firelight/1173548/



Until tomorrow!

Christina

No comments: