Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Ok Trying this again

Ok so I know that it has been more than a while since I last posted but let's face it. Life is busy. Really busy most of the time. Well what have you been up to the last year you say. Well I have been living and living is great!

Alex is now a happy healthily 5 year old. (Where does the time go?) He has been in PreK at a local Elementary School since August and is learning so much.

Abby is now a whole 22 months old. She is heading fast to the big 2. She is growing and THRIVING and healthy. She is our daredevil. She climbs and jumps and is not afraid of anything. She has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger.

Jon is Jon busy busy busy techie that is always working on the computers wither it is at work, at home fixing my computer that I always seem to break, or the computer at church while working on the sound board. He is still doing bible studies with the youth at our church on Wednesday Nights. He is still the best daddy ever to our children and works so hard to support of family and has so much love in his heart for us all as well as everyone really.

I am busier than ever. I feel I spend 1/2 my time at the school helping in any way that I can or maybe just so I can peek in on my little man (remember this is ALL day school now). With what is left with my time I am tending to the house or my facebook (hehehe) or at the church. I am still active in the drama ministry, I am singing in the praise band and now I am attending an ADULT Women's Bible Study. I was sad to leave the youth but I need to fill my mind with some study time for me. I know it sounds selfish but how can you teach others about Jesus when you need to learn about it yourself.

I find that the things that I wrap myself up are about fulfilling my life and bring me closer in my walk with Faith. I know that I am moving away from some friends because our lives are going in different directions but I am also making new friends that are heading the same way that I am and it is a nice thing. Anyways I have gone on long enough. I will try not to delay so long on posting.

Until tomorrow. :)

Christina

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad to see you blogging again!!