Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Bathroom Floor Blogging

So there is I think nothing in the world funner than potty training. I think that I would rather get a tooth pulled than potty train again. But alas, you have a second child and it starts all over again about two or so.

You sit in the floor of the bathroom singing songs and trying to entertain said almost 2 year old while they sit on the potty trying to poop because you "caught" them crouching behind the sofa trying to do their business. You know that they have to do a number two and you know that they can get down as soon as the poo happens but they insist on saying Mommy Down every 2 or so seconds.

But just keeping thinking that, ok kid. I can outlast you. I have my computer, my blog, and Facebook for hours of entertainment while you just have to poop. Just get it over with do the Poo and then get a Jelly Bean. I can outlast you. :)

That's my word for today!

Christina