Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Morning Update

Still not any news from or about Jason. We are still keeping him in our prayers in hopes that he will be found soon. We will not hear from the detective until 11 local time because he has some meetings this morning but Jon was on the phone with him until well after midnight. They are doing everything in their power to find him. Please keep the family in your prayers as well. They really need prayers for strength. They are the best group of people and have already been through too much.

Today we are going to try to make the day as normal as possible for Alex. It is his field day at school so in an hour or two I will be heading to the school and away for the day. Please do not call my cellphone it is too hard to hide it from Alex. I will return to my computer after school and the best way to talk to me is to IM me on Facebook or to IM me on yahoo.Those things are easy to hide from Alex. He is a smart guy was up last night with a "tummy ache" we think that he is just reacting too much to the stress around him.

We have still not decided about church tonight but when we make a decision about it we will let everyone know. Jon wants to come home and stay by the computer and he is so afraid that someone is going to say something in front of Alex. Thank you for your continued prayers and love and support. The Cunningham Family is really overwhelmed with the amount of love that has been shown to us. Thank you all again there just are not enough words to express our thanks.

3 comments:

Jess said...

*hugs* Just remember, anything you need, give me a call. I'm not so far away I can't drive out... if you need a baby sitter just call my mom. I'm sure she'd be willing to help in any way she can and she's just over in D'ville.

The Cunninghams said...

Thanks Jessie! That means a lot.

Cleanaturalady said...

I am praying for news of Jason's whereabouts and also that his family will feel comforted and supported during this stressful time.
God Bless,
Kim
PS: I am a friend of Jennifer's