Thursday, September 18, 2008

My kids ROCK!!!

I think I must have the greatest children in the world! I think they are just amazing. Alex talks and talks and talks to you now....about everything!!! He always has a question and is always "inventing things" and they are always called "The **fill in the blank** 3000". He loves to build and just can play by himself all the time.

Abby is just so great now. I think things are finally starting to look up with her. She is now pooping again....not a big deal to most but awesome for me and Jon. Everyday she is doing something new. Like now when you go to talk to her she will smile and bury her face into whoever's chest that has her. She actually plays with her toys now too. She has her favorites like her bunny heads with blankets and her little green frog. She is just amazing.

I think that Jon and I are moving in amazing directions. We are getting along better than we ever have. Our love just continues to grow. We have overcome so many things together and it is just amazing to me that we think alike and just work together as a great team from everything from Parenting, Household Chores, to Soccer. Life is wonderful and I just wanted to share!

No comments: