Sunday, September 14, 2008

Needed....

I am in need of friends that build me up and make me a better person. I am not in need of people that think to highly of themselves or care too much about the way that they look or the way that they look to others. I need people in my life that are going to be real and love me for me and love my children for the way that they are too. I am not interested in high school drama or to see who's child is better or who's life is better. I am in need of some strong Christian friends that like me for being me. I am tried of biting my tongue and having to try not to be me. I just want to be loved by those who love me! I am tired of pleasing others because in all reality there is no pleasing others they have to please themselves. So if you are interested in the job let me know but if you are not then move on. Thanks and have a sunny day!

3 comments:

Mumbling Scot said...

Aww. ::hugs:: I love you. I hope you feel better and call if you want to talk. Miss you!

Mrs. Griffin said...

I love you Christina!! I will always be here for you!! If you need to call me just to vent you know my number!! I hope everything works out!! I love you girl!!

Love, Danielle

Amy said...

I know exactly how you feel.